Discuss Hetas in Bangor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Hi lads, been to a vicarage today, client has a home 10 minutes from Bangor, and needs a multi fuel stove removing (cracked) and then a new one fitting, possibility they may supply stove.
Anyone interested please pm and I will pass on your details, think they want it doing during long school holidays due to his wife being a teacher.
cheers Steve.

No hetas lads in north Wales available fot this instal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hetas in Bangor in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere, but my family and I are starting to crack. I'll start at the beginning, and maybe someone will see...
Replies
Views
D
First time posting on here and I am after some help and advice on a project I have ongoing at home - a bit cheeky I know but as they say around...
Replies
Views
Don't want to put this on the general forum in case anyone on here is, or is related to, a BG engineer. We moved into our house 10 years ago and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Bit heavy for a Friday night but here goes... Around 6 months ago we acquired a customer through Checkatrade. Very large heating...
Replies
Views
newcastle phill
N
R
sad day today, quite affected really. 6pm last night i drove down the usual road home, 10 mins later the wife and daughter followed behind. when...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock