Discuss help with portfolio for acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

newbie1

Hi am a mature student(dont laugh)about to do my training for ccn1/cen1 poss other elements but need an engineer within 20miles of heathrow airport willing to let me come out with them couple of days a week to build up a portfolio and gain experience
not a complete novice just fitted own bathroom with power shower/heated towel rail basin and toilet and have a wealth of diy experience gained in last 25yrs and am a very fast learner with most things
fully understand peoples various opinions of mature students/fast trackers etc but please kep this on topic and if anyone can help then even as a 90% gopher and 10% hands on i can use this time to gain valuable experience as theory is fine but nothing can ever replace hands on experience..thks paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to help with portfolio for acs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock