Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss HELP....myson Housewarmer Spectacular Back Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave.74

Hi there, I hoping to get some advice on an issue I have with my back boiler.
I have a myson Housewarmer Spectacular back boiler and fire my issue is the boiler fire up then keeps cutting out ad starting again over and over no pattern to it just keeps stopping and starting.

I did replace the top thermocouple a year or so ago and it was and has been working fine.

I know the answer is to swap it over for a more efficient boiler but penny's are tight for that sort of lay out right now !!!

Any advice, guidance will be well received and appreciated !!

Dave

Call an gas engineer to help you as you shouldn't be touching gas if your not qualified to do so

Obviously...... but thanks for the reply.......just seeking advice before I do contact a qualified gas fitter that's what forums are for surly?

Dave

Obviously...... but thanks for the reply.......just seeking advice before I do contact a qualified gas fitter that's what forums are for surly?

Dave

well you didnt think of the rules when you changed the thermocouple ;)

But no one will give advice on gas works so that you don't go tinkering with something you shouldn't, that's why if you contact a gsr they would solve your problem, you have already admitted you have touched the gas workings so there is nothing going to stop you if you were given the advice on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to HELP....myson Housewarmer Spectacular Back Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
I have an old Modena 80 E combi boiler that is randomly short cycling on windy days. The burner goes out and re-ignites within a few seconds and...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock