Discuss Hello all..... Bertie Bassett here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A quick intro..... just a DIY er..... never posted anywhere before, normally get all the info I need without resorting to this :)

Gee Bertie,

Sounds like you have trepidations about joining the forum.

Don't be afraid berty ......ask or chat away !
It's addictive though so be careful !

Welcome

I should add,

You might even catch a Plumber or 2 having an 'off day' and offer you helpfull advice.

Hello and welcome

:welcome:Hi Bertie Bassett and welcome to the forum's.....regards Turnpin

:welcome2: Bertie, your first post to the right forum ... youve chosen very well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hello all..... Bertie Bassett here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all! I'm a first time DIY-er and I am taking out a new build crappy vanity unit to replace with a wooden vanity with countertop basin...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, just a quick "hi" as I've just joined the forum. I'm based in the UK and am product manager for a company that provides caulking tools...
Replies
Views
hello all, happy new year! i hope i have posted this in the right section i have a shower bar mixer. the shower runs luke warm. a quick google...
Replies
Views
Hello hello,, Hoping there are some experts or experienced Bulgarian plumbing chaps in this site ?. Here in the UK I can fit a bathroom just with...
Replies
Views
Back