Discuss Heatline monza 28kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmgas

Gas Engineer
Hi all , Can you still buy this boiler ?.

lol dont you read the rules and have you pm gasman yet?

I have just been kindly informed that I need ten posts

well stop asking the same question else you might have posts removed for spamming the subject :D just take your time and you will get your post count up soon enough without spamming it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline monza 28kw in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
I have a heatline vizo 24 combi boiler that starts up for a few seconds and then shuts off. This happens with both hot water and heating. If left...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Further to my post back in 2011 regarding a Monza 28 which was bought from B & Q eventually for £549. It's been in our rented flat for coming up...
Replies
Views
Hi trying to submit a lengthy post but keep getting message saying its spam. Can anyone help.
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views
Flue Snugs Hello all new member here. Flue snugs. I’m seeing a lot of boiler installs on you tube that don’t have flue snugs to comply with...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock