Discuss Heatline c28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stupot1

Hi,just joined as I need a plummer in the chorley Lancashire area,ive got hot radiators but no hot water,the problem started a month or two ago,seemed to rectify itself when the weather was warm but now its back to where it was,cold!!!!!

Flow switch,tem sensor,who knows but It needs sorting asap,

anybody?

stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Heatline c28 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Heating issues. Had new water pump fitted 3 weeks ago, new 3 port valve 18 months ago, boiler is 4 years old. I balanced radiators when new pump...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a house about a month ago and today I noticed a small gap in the tube above the boiler flue. Is this something I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock