Discuss heat input in kw gross or kw net? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
IF appliance data plate/installation manual says HEAT INPUT - "35 KW" then what should we consider kw as a GROSS or NET? I got two different answer . My college instructor says GROSS and my mentor says NET.

aman

if it says net will be net if it doesnt say will be gross

I agree with shaun take it as input gross unless it says net cheers kop

Check manufacturers instructions, more info in there than data plate, they're all online if there's not a hard copy on site.

Agree with shaun. But if you want to have net just devide the gross kw by 1.11 and you will have net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heat input in kw gross or kw net? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Just started doing my gas course and we went through on my course the calc for gas rates and working out heat input etc. I have just done a...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter...
Replies
Views
Hi My grandmothers property has a back boiler heated by a solid fuel appliance using coal. Yes, I know. She’s stubborn! Unfortunately the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock