Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Grundfos ups3 pump, what speed.? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, recently had a Grundfos ups3 Pump fitted and get a hissing noise out of it and then 2 of the closest radiators start to gargle, I’ve change the speed down to constant 2 as it was on constant 3. Would constant speed 1 be ok as its a bungalow with 8 radiators.? Thank you.

I would leave it on 2 the noise you heard was probably air have you tried bleeding the radiators?

Reply to Grundfos ups3 pump, what speed.? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
The left rear floor corner is highest (the shower pan touches/sits on the floor), sloping down diagonally to the front right corner (lowest). The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock