Discuss Grand National in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am no betting man but do have a go on the Grand National every year, even my Nana does

This year its Number 5. 1 pound to win 33 - 1 = half a tank Diesel

Whats your favorite if any ?:)

Quinz for me. I can't remember the last time I picked a winner.

I drew West End Rocker and Silver something or the other in the work draw. I found it rather apropos as I'm a greying rock chick. :)

It would appear that my money went on what is now, probably, glue.

:(:(:(

2 of the 3 I had in a draw fell, one at the first fence then the other at the second! The final horse came nowhere!

My first inkling was the winner but I changed my mind to Quinz!! Doh! Still kept my record though!!

Year after year never fail to pick the winner....now if only I put my money on it instead of what I actualy backed may have been able to have a day off Monday:D:D:Dregards turnpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grand National in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm going to replace the 3 way vale on my open heating system. Hoping someone can advise. In the picture, to isolate the valve I am going to...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
W
Hello all. I have fitted three new Saracen timed flow valves to existing shower rooms. But these valves are still allowing water to flow from...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock