Discuss Government free boiler schemes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think thats a bit of a porky . How would they fund unless its a multi national. If its true they are welcome to them they wouldnt be one of my customers anyway and im doing nicely without eco.

So, from a government scheme point of view, and based on the fact that it's paid for by the energy co's out of their eco obligations, i.e paid for by you and me on my leccy and gas bills, they will shout from the treetops what a success The Green Deal has been.

It's all carp. Rhi green steal all paid for by u and I. We pay more energy bills , energy company pays Eco fund but makes huge profit, rhi green deal Eco are all overpriced so middle man makes nice packet, installer gets peanuts and a lovely high energy bill. I'm going off grid as soon as possible ! Micro generation and anaerobic digester!

Bg have been trying to squeeze the small man out of the game for a long time and this gives them that chance .
Said it all along why should i have to pay for pas2030 when i am gsr and if i am gsr then i would like to think i know how to survey/install/commission /sign off to a boiler
pas 2030 just a money making scam
you can shove the green deal where the sun dont shine

Wouldnt be basi would it
Yup correct. One of the estate agents I work for is ringing round all there tenants who are also claiming tax credits etc to encourage them to apply for new boilers - lost 3 boiler jobs to these because I couldn't t compete against giving landlords boilers for nowt!

Last edited:
I'm told by a reliable source that they have 20 subbies doing a boiler a day - ie 100 per week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Government free boiler schemes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler...
Replies
Views
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2023/05/12/the-heat-pump-farce-has-finally-been-exposed/?li_source=LI&li_medium=liftigniter-rhr I realise not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock