Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss got asked to repair this dishwasher.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

11825201_1661983520690949_6448347583109142859_n.jpg

heeh heeeh heeee

Hmmmm....Thinking Maybe this is one of those threads that's best left for you lads ;)

I'm going to start one with hunky men to leer after now LOL :crazy:

Must be the wrong forum ..united kingdom pervert's forum....lol regards Turnpin:53:

What! Did you honestly think I was all sweetness and light?

Took me ages building up this reputation you know!

Not in a million ;)

You haven't truly shocked yet, My feminine charm and disposition just demands that I "Uuuurgh" you lads at times, cant help me genes :20:

You must be lapsing in the shock factor though, I heard all that before...... Get a grip lad !!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to got asked to repair this dishwasher.......... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm installing a new kitchen which will have a dishwasher and washing machine. As I'm cutting/teeing into the cold mains 15mm pipe (before...
Replies
Views
A
My mum is trying to connect a washing machine and dishwasher in her kitchen. She got a guy out to do the job and he ended up making a hole in her...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock