Discuss glowworm compact 60 system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tomkelly

Hi all a little advice please.I changed a fan that was knackered and the boiler only fires and runs for about 1 min. gas goes out then relights and runs for 1 min..... if I loosen the casing it will stay running, I was wondering if the new fan may be at fault as the flue is clear gas to boiler is fine ect. I would be greatful for any advice as Im new to boiler repair been fitting them for years.

sounds like aps, flue or venruri fault, are you sure you put the hoses to the aps/venturi the correct way around? may be worth swaping over to see if that makes any diffrence, also check venturi is clear and that you didn't dammage it while replacing fan

As said make sure tubes to fan are not damaged and correct way round and that you put a new gasket between fan and housing

imho

OUCH I hope you installed something with a 5 year guaranteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to glowworm compact 60 system boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock