Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm Ultimate 30/40/50FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, just joined up because I would like to get some advice from someone experienced with these boilers as I come into regular contact with them (i am a newly qualified gas safe engineer doing LGS and boiler servicing). Simple question, how to adjust the burner pressure when the gas valve is the type with the burner adjustment screw located on the top of it and totally innacesible. Is this bad design or am I reading the manual wrong?

thanks

G

Gobi,

we have a policy on UKPF not to discuss boilers and repairs on open forum where non gsr's may come along, read what's written and kill themselves.

I need you to increase your post count to 10+ then send a pm to either Gas man or Redsaw who will then check you and then give you access to the gsr private forum.

Thank you.

View Profile: gas man - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

View Profile: REDSAW - Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm Ultimate 30/40/50FF in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock