Discuss Gas Safe without Gas Safe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate all your replies, but I don't really intend on quoting any gas work. Nor do I actually intend on doing any plumbing work myself. Long story short i'm subbing all my work out at the moment and have plumbers on my pay roll.

I mostly mean whats the legal way for me to generate leads involving gas via marketing, with the sole intention to sub it to a gas safe guy.

edit: I understand my company can become Gas Safe via a gas safe guy switching his license to my company, but at the moment I'm purposely not generating any gas leads. I'm trying to avoid a awkward transition where they're having to generate their own work whilst I get my marketing in order.

If I can market/advertise legally for 'boiler services' and 'boiler installations' without becoming Gas Safe - that's kind of my goal.

"All work to be completed by a Gas Safe engineer."

Last edited by a moderator:
Needs an employee on the books who has passed his ACS.
You don't have to be gas safe to sell, only to fit and the subbies do it under their own registration

There's a business near me who is Gas Safe registered, the owner as a mate of his as the nominated Gas Safe Engineer and the lad only works for him occasionally doing gas work. I've even seen the non gas safe owner at a training day for a boiler manufacturer, dunno how that works ??

Any self employed gsr guy who "nominates" his registration to another company for their use is off their head and it shouldn't be allowed. Its all about the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe without Gas Safe? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello, I am looking for an honest opinion please, with my current employment I get a lot of time off, I am considering completing a gas safe...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do...
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock