Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Registration Fees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

twitchboy

The initial fee is around £365. How long is it until you need to renew it? I've tried finding this on the gsr website and I'm sure it's there but I can't see it.

Also have to pay for one engineer bringing it upto about 430 i think?

thats one year mate.

Its for one year and if your one man band it drops to £175 + vat each year. Mines due this week comin.

There was me thinking it might be every five years like the ACS. I should have known.

oooh my sides have split laughing, the naivety of some folks, got to go before I wee myself :)

27. How much will it cost to renew my registration?

The basic renewal fee is £175 plus VAT, which includes one engineer. If you renew your registration online you will benefit from the reduced fee of £155 plus VAT. Each additional engineer is charged at £53 plus VAT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Registration Fees in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I
Can someone in the know kindly clarify, please? I have tried to get Gas Safe on the phone, but no good! I have had conflicting advice. I am in the...
Replies
Views
Apparently my gas safe reg will get assigned to the ltd company (mine)? So I'm left with nothing myself if i ever sell or close down the company...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock