Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Exam Papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

awhitfield

hi, ive recently passed my ccn1 and special modules and started a new job but cannot currently undertake any gas work because i have not recieved my certificate. My question is does anybody know where the exam papers are sent so that i can chase them up and speed the process up. Hope that makes sense.
Thanks
Andrew.

Have you chased up with your college yet to make sure that they've sent them all of yet? That seems to be the biggest holdup for most applications. If you search this forum for "gas safe registration" you will see the question has been asked in previous threads with some helpful responses. Hope that helps...

how recently did you pass? the place you sat your exams has 10-15 working days to process and send the paperwork on to their certification body who in turn have 10-15 days from receipt of them to process their bit and download your pass to Gas Safe Register who then add you to the register of qualified people, the certification body also send your certificates to you the same day the send email to GSR, contact where you did the exams, and chase for an answer they will say the cert body is to blame for the hold up, ask for the phone number, if they are tellig the truth they will give you the number if they are lying snd they are causing the delay they will tell you they will chase it up for you (and send them off quickly) they wont want you to phone their cert body and cause a stink if they havent sent the stuff off yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Exam Papers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just browsing the threads and this one here // www .plumbersforums. net /threads /bldg-regs-compliance-interlock.103043/ caught my eye. 1. If a GS registered installer installs a new boiler that does not meet the standards of the Commissioning Checklist, but signs it off anyway, what is to be...
Replies
Views
Evening all Could someone tell me please if there is a deadline between passing the acs and getting registered on gas safe? I passed my acsin June and just want to make sure I'm not running out of time to register Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
Catherine Dick was prosecuted by Halton Borough Council Trading Standards. The 33-year-old from Clayton Crescent in Runcorn, pleaded guilty to two offences of making false claims when she appeared at Chester Crown Court. Dick, trading as ACN Heating and Plumbing Services of Clayton Crescent...
Replies
Views
So I passed my domestic gas assements before Xmas ( CCN1, CPA, CENWATand got my certificate from Bpec today telling me I’m now on the gas safe register. How do I get the actual gas safe I.d card ? Tried phoning gas safe and bpec but they are both closed. It was done through the company I work...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Hi Guys - sorry but this is going to be a long post! Recently had some work done in my house to move a boiler, clean cold water tank and pressurize central heating system - this was done by a gas safe registered engineer. Another plumber has come over to do other work in the house and he has...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock