Search the forum,

Discuss Gas Safe Clothing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss123

Gas Engineer
Hi
Has any body used any of the suppliers on the gas safe website for work clothing with the gas safe logo on, i am interest find out if they are of decentg quality are they and whether you would recommend them or does any body know of other companies supplying decent stuff.
thanks
steve:clap:

i have never bothered wearing gas safe clothing myself personally i'm more hugo boss or lacoste work wear

i buy my own shirts and get the logo put on at my local printers at the same time he does my leaflets and different stationary about twice a year

i buy my own shirts and get the logo put on at my local printers at the same time he does my leaflets and different stationary about twice a year

I'm after somewhere local to put my logo on some polo shirts - where is this printers Leaky?

I use a guy off eBay puts my logo and a gas safe one onto whatever I want at a very reasonable price. Fully embroidered. None this iron on stuff. Top quality.

Mother in law does mine. She has this all singing and dancing machine that does all that

Riley do you have a contact for them as when i looked on ebay there wasn't any gas safe clothing on there.

Thanks that's 45 miles away i am just looking to order online but have read some bad reviews about some suppliers so i am just looking for recommendations.

I use a guy off eBay puts my logo and a gas safe one onto whatever I want at a very reasonable price. Fully embroidered. None this iron on stuff. Top quality.

I'd like to get in touch with this chap.

Think some of my stuff is displayed on his web site don't order online though pm me if your interested ill get him to give you a bell and sort summat

Does he have a web site or can you give me contact details,don't mind paying a bit more for decent gear,last t shirts i bought was ready for the bin after a couple of washes.

Does he have a web site or can you give me contact details,don't mind paying a bit more for decent gear,last t shirts i bought was ready for the bin after a couple of washes.

This is my issue. Ideally want to have some dickies/snickers shirts made up as they wash well and survive the flux etc that ends up covering them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe Clothing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock