Discuss Gas heating....Honeywell cm921...easy to replace?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

This may be too late now but did you have any battery acid leakage? I had the screen on mine no longer display anything after a leak. I opened up the thermostat to find that most of one of the pads connecting the batteries to the circuit board had eroded (assuming due to the acid).

I was able to easily fix this (albeit a temporary fix) using a small piece of foil between the circuit board and battery connector (making sure it doesn't touch anything else as you may cause a short). For a long term fix, solder is required.

hi, our timer screen has gone blank completely so cant set times temperatures date or anything!

Can this be replaced easily by us? Or do we need the gas engineers out?

Can we order replacement online..looks like this model is no longer available.

Thanks in advance!
Hello did you ever get this resolved, as we have the same problem. Thanks Chris

Reply to Gas heating....Honeywell cm921...easy to replace?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need to replace our Honeywell CM921 wireless thermostat. The screen has been failing for the last few years, it's about 13yrs old. I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Our House is now fully Heat Pumped, insulated and we have had the Gas Meter Removed. We have a 1950s foldaway Cannon Gas Grill which is on the...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am hoping someone can give me some advice. We have had two leaks at home in the last 2 weeks; luckily we were in for both events and...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock