Search the forum,

Discuss Gas fire manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macackau

Afternoon, trying to track down the manual for a DFE fire. From what I can figure out it might be a Monarch H14, but this doesn't. Bring anything up on google. All it says on the data plate is Model H14.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas fire manual in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable to find the manual for an Ideal Exclusive. I thought I had found it but it turns out the GC number was different. Given the law says "refer to MI"...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
My Zanussi gas oven has 4 gas rings and 2 gas ovens (the smaller top oven has a grill). (Model ZCG664GNC). There are 6 gas knobs (gas taps you might say) on the front panel, and one of these has a double function (turn it left and it operates the smaller oven, turn it right and it operates the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me with recognising this DFE gas fire and locating a manual for it. I have a Wonderfire Gasflame Special DFE gas fire and need a manual to look at to see the required ventilation for a gas safety certificate. I cannot find anything...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping someone can help. Our dishwasher is leaking and the manual says this can be fixed by cleaning the water inlet filter. To do this, we need to close the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock