Search the forum,

Discuss Wonderfire Gasflame Special Manual in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I am new to this forum and was wondering if anyone can help me with recognising this DFE gas fire and locating a manual for it.
I have a Wonderfire Gasflame Special DFE gas fire and need a manual to look at to see the required ventilation for a gas safety certificate. I cannot find anything on Wonderfire (Valor) - Goto Gas Docs, and I have contacted Valor directly and they have no records of such a fire, which is puzzling.
For the record, I have been using it for the past 16yrs and it had always passed the annual gas safety checks. It failed this year because the engineer was unable to determine whether there was correct ventilation due to lack of manual. Attached is a photo of the metal label that comes with the fire which states make, model and 6Kw input.
I appreciate any information concerning this fire.
Many thanks
IMG_20220329_162004810.jpg

Thank you, Last Plumber. The difficulty is that I don't have the manufacturers instructions and I was wondering whether anyone else had come across a copy. Wonderfire discontinued as a brand in 2013. I thought they had merged with Valor as Valor holds many of their instruction manuals, but Valor say that they have never heard of a Wonderfire Gasflame Special, which is strange seeing that I have one installed in my house.
I've since read that Glen Dimplex has now taken over Valor, (and I presume Wonderfire) as part of their gas fire division. I will contact them to see if they have a library of past manufacturers manuals.
Best wishes

Reply to Wonderfire Gasflame Special Manual in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock