Discuss Gas courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nysk2008

A mate of mine is looking to become GS reg, he lives in the dartford, kent area as he doesnt have a computer I said I would drop a little post to see if anyone can recommend a decent college/training outfit?

He doesnt want to pay £173,496.93 for a half hour course though, he wants to go through a more traditional route that doesnt cost the earth. Hes been a plumber for 15yrs but never touched gas.

any suggestions would be appreciated

cheers

EG training. Think they are in Crayford. I used them when they were on old kent road as Better Gas training before the site came under compulsory purchase. I did my very first exams with them as their plumber to gas engineer 10 day course was £1000 yes £1000 cheaper then anyone else nearby!

other training centers near buy are gas train in lords wood and piper assessments in sittingbourne.

I would recomend them in that order.

also if he wants to look at night courses west kent college has a very good plumbing department that may offer it I know mid kent does too but only if they get the numbers in.

Plus 1 for EG, betagas were one the best colleges going EG is being run by Paul Chambers with a couple of the old betagas trainers and they do an introductory gas course which would be ideal for your mate. Some people rate able skills in Dartford but have no experience of them myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas courses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m after some advice. I would like to make the move into gas and heating engineering. Currently I’m looking at the routes...
Replies
Views
Evening all, I’ve got a query and hopefully one of you lads/lasses can help me! I’ve got a lad working for me, he’s been in the plumbing trade...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock