Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced Plumber Looking To Upscale To Gas in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Evening all,

I’ve got a query and hopefully one of you lads/lasses can help me!

I’ve got a lad working for me, he’s been in the plumbing trade coming on 10 years now - he’s got all his NVQ’s including his G3 etc etc but no gas.

He’s recently approached me and asked me if he can upskill to gas via me training him etc.

The question I’ve got is what’s the best process for him?

I don’t particularly want to advise him to go on one of those ‘fast track’ courses, he’s got mouths to feed and I’m sure their ludicrous £8k courses would be a little out of his comfort zone.

What options does he have?

Reply to Experienced Plumber Looking To Upscale To Gas in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock