Discuss Fun day of leaks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the pic, it definitely looks as though it's been compressed rather than dragged over a nail, or caught with a plasters stanley knife, which I have seen once or twice :)

I've seen quite a few hep2o elbows split like that, if you yank them around to much it can cause them to split.

Had a text at 07.30 from Deputy at a school, leak..... Thought it was going to be the asbestos lagged 4" iron in voids as it's getting on a bit. ..... No it was the lead before the meter. What's that u say lead on drinking water in a school? Surely not?

Miles of it still in tenements in Edinburgh, still lead gas too... sheesh...

Never seen that before, what do you reckon compressed that?

I had someone put up a mini scaffold tower with one of the legs on a bit of polyplumb 15mm pipe running across the floor, that split the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fun day of leaks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock