Discuss Freelander van racking! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stani

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
If anyone needs a hand in organising there van to the same standard feel free to contact. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341853242.666386.jpg

I see you also adopt the "Chaos" anti theft system.

I'd know someone had broken into my van by how tidy they had left it!!

I used to have the same racking system in my van I now keep it tidy if it ever gets like that again I would probably shoot myself.

The good thing is I know that whatever I need is with me, just not exactly sure where.

That looks like the late Friday clear up van loading. It's beer o' clock and the tools need to go back in the van.

just racked out the l/r 110 and emptied the freelander.
cant believe how much room i have got left and thats with 4 seats in use.

pictures soon.lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freelander van racking! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Back