Discuss ferroli optimax he 31c with f 37 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poolie99

Hi, I'm a tenant in a flat and my boiler stopped working. I figured out that the F 37 error message means that the unit is below pressure. The pressure is hardly registering at just over 0 bar. I have found the black taps I'm supposed to open but one of them is stuck hard. It's the black tap on the "double check valve". I've tried gripping it with a tea-towel but it won't budge and I'm afraid to use max force in case i break it - after all I'm only a tenant. My landlord isn't being very responsive, it's a complex group of companies, and I'd just rather fix myself if I can - any advice would be really appreciated. Many thanks, Rob.

Can you post a picture?

Here you go, the black tap to the right moves easily and the black tap to the front left is stuck fast.

IMG_4607.JPG

Many thanks, Rob.

i would try a spanner on the black head if it breaks youll then have a shaft to put the spanner on it will turn same as the other

Thanks, that has worked. I damaged the black tap a little but but it turned and the thing fired up on its own once the pressure when just above 1bar which is where I stopped. Many thanks, Rob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli optimax he 31c with f 37 error in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock