Discuss ferroli optima 700 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

REDSAW

just been up to my daughters new flat in leeds:driving: and gave the gas plumbing and heating a good check over (as you do)lol.
the landlord arrived as i just finished so gave him an earache of the problems and faults that i had discovered:boxing_smiley:

such as; gas pipe to cooker hanging of the wall, bayonet pointing upwards, heavy corrosion around meter, shared meter cupboard no notices, pipe work not sealed to brick work on entry, no prv pipe connected to boiler, no earth bonding and a IMG_0052.jpglong list of others. fortunately the gas was tight.:smartass: :13:

he got a bit shirty with me and asked for some form of gsr proof, so happened i had mine on me. i dont think he likes me lol.:winkiss:

any way, optima 700,

can any one tell me a reason why the fan runs consistently when there is no demand for heating or hot water (even after 20 mins idle) :crazy::confused:
there is i note, system pressure drop but i find no leaks, the land lord has also told me he had a new clock fitted recently..:crazy:

Does the fan run at low speed then speed up on demand?

Some boilers use the fan to keep the casing cool or ventilate a permanent pilot.

yes, i think thats what it is,
its humming so presume low speed with the pilot on.

i think its normal now i have had a think, but may be not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli optima 700 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Back