Discuss ferroli HE31C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DAMSHEAARON

hello can anyone help me ive recentley had my boiler repaired and now it`s gone again. does anyone know what the flashing codes mean??????

flashing codes will let you know which part is possibly faulty but sometimes that part is faulty because another part is broken/faulty so i would recommend you get a gas safe engineer to look at it, good luck

ps if you tell the members of this site the codes and symptoms someone might be able to help you or at least advise you better ;)

three flashing green lights on this ferroli or a f symbol mean you need a new boiler sorry but do yourself a favour ferrolis are a tad delicate when it comes to reliability

ferroli's are great! I love them. Best boilers on the mark.........

I'm sorry, I can't keep it up any longer! They're not even worth their weight in scrap value.

imho anyway

We have installed quite a few in the past but the back up is now so bad we use various other makes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ferroli HE31C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Dear All New member here, coming looking for help. A few weeks ago I had work carried out by a British Gas Homecare service technician. It...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock