Discuss Feel like causing some trouble! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone sparring with me just looks like rocky pounding the side of pork in the factory......

But that and my boxing skills aside.....

Jules you've got a girls name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Feel like causing some trouble! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, would anyone like to hazard a guess at what's causing this problem on the ground floor of our house? As you can see, the bottom of both sides...
Replies
Views
My living room smells like a sewer but I can't tell where it is coming from. Not sure where to start looking. The saniflo discharge pipe runs...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Hi, Throughout our house there are numerous isolation valves which are on almost every plumbing fixture. Clearly whoever plumbed this had a thing...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock