Discuss Fancy a UKPF night out in Wales?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Masood

9S5EVkDt.jpg

A pie and a perv..
A gawp and a Ginsters...
A lusty and a crusty..

I'll get my coat.

Salad cream goes with anything cold and savoury. So does mayo but if you use enough that also comes with a side helping of existensial dread as you gaze down an your bloated corporeal form and wonder what you've become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fancy a UKPF night out in Wales?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi How does the weather comp. work when you go to bed. If you have a lower temperature at night surely the next day the boiler then has to work...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and...
Replies
Views
Hi there I fitted a Sanicompact 43 about10 years ago. A few years ago i noticed that it would intermittently activate in the middle of the...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
I wonder can anyone give me some advice over what has become a very annoying situation? Approximately three months ago, what I assume to be...
Replies
Views
Back