Discuss Essex Van Thefts - 40 vans in 4 days - share this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well documented but most of them get in by bending the side loading door top down , guys up here are sticking carpet grippers on the top of the door , I would rather leave a rottweiler in the back

Are these all areas where Council Saves money , by turning off
" Already energy efficient Lights " to lower light polution targets !

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
disgusting , you work hard only to have your earnings stolen by tinks aaaarrrgh

• Agree
Reactions: Dan
ford security seems to be crap just watched this video how they steal your van.probably be better changing the locks and fit an alarm with motion sensor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Essex Van Thefts - 40 vans in 4 days - share this!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock