Search the forum,

Discuss EPH controls? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anybody have experience with them?

5 year warranty on a lot of their stuff just wondering if you need to use it often?

Use there trvs but not any thing else

Have used their timeclocks alright and motorised valves. A couple of years ago there was probs with their timers, but they were all changed under warranty I think. They're fine now. I think ye cN get clocks from single to 3 channel I think. Easy to use and they have a frost stat in them that ye can set to desired min temp in d house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to EPH controls? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority hot water pack I currently have a 15year old HWC around 900mm tall by 450mm dia would I benefit from a new fast recovery HWC for the system (I...
Replies
Views
Hi all Been quoted to replace 12 rads and valves, when I asked what they use. He said ultra heat rads and EPH trv's. Anyone used ultra heat rads or EPH trv's? Would you expect them to be any better than Screwfix Kudos?
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
Hello everyone, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 440CDI ERP installed in my cellar with EPH room thermostats, for 2 zones of heating in my house. These controls are a bit basic as they only allow one temperature and basic on/off times. I have seen the FW100 weather compensating controller...
Replies
Views
Hi there Advice needed having a eph combi pack 4 fitted to my ideal vogue c40 gen 2 boiler 2017 model the wiring change on post 2019 boilers. Do I need a separate power supply for the reciever or can this be powered from the boiler. It will be connected via open therm. Many thanks
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock