Discuss Draining rad circuit in reverse maisonette in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be wary of having hoses lying across ground and pathways for some clown to trip over and try to claim from you.

Indeed it's a busy part of town too. A drill pump into the bathroom seems like an option if I can't get a decent symphonic route, can get drill pump for £20

Drain all you can with a hose, then use a WET VAC.

And before you do any work in the lower level, check you can safely get out through a window in an emergency.

And if you're going to be using a blow lamp, a Fire extinguisher would be handy to prevent that possible emergency in the first place

Why not drain the top half like normal and the bottom half into a few buckets via a rad valve. Won't take long at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Draining rad circuit in reverse maisonette in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back