Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Dodgy foreign plumbing pics thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalked

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Was away in Amsterdam this weekend. Saw loads of iffy plumbing ( and some other stuff on canal street)

took a few pics before phone ran out of battery.

feel free to contribute
.this was on the heating!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 155
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 144
I love the fact you went to Amsterdam and THESE are the pics you came back with!

Last edited by a moderator:
And you.........took photos of plumbing..............amazing...lol

And you.........took photos of plumbing..............amazing...lol
Was there 4 days. So plenty of time to see all the good bits of amsterdam.

Just saw this while waiting in the hotel reception and thought "maybe" it would be a start of a funny ( ish) thread.???

We seem to have lost a picture, has somebody had a grief session of the missus?

Where's all the proper pics of Amsterdan then, not these plumbing pics!!

Was away in Amsterdam this weekend. Saw loads of iffy plumbing ( and some other stuff on canal street)

took a few pics before phone ran out of battery.

feel free to contribute
.this was on the heating!

And they've placed a barometer next to the radiator...jeez.

Always intended to visit Amsterdam - but never ended up going.

Anyway, not sure if this is foreign but it's definitely dodgy.

Plumber-01-2-Urinals.jpg

Amsterdam ok. Don't just turn up on a Friday night flight and expect to find accommodation tho!

Thanks for the advice - The problem is since I became a workaholic I've no longer got any mates to go with

image.png

Go with mrs! We went , looked round red light. Kept walking past this one window to annoy this bloke who was trying to discreetly go in

Maybe next year, hmmm

one-does-not-simply-travel-to-amsterdam-for-the-museums.jpg

Attachments

• one-does-not-simply-travel-to-amsterdam-for-the-museums.jpg
    one-does-not-simply-travel-to-amsterdam-for-the-museums.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Dodgy foreign plumbing pics thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated...
Replies
Views
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
T
For about a year, my shower on a third floor is giving an on off gas smell sometimes after a shower and particularly in the morning not long after...
Replies
Views
Timmy1
T
J
I have an Arteform shower valve in my bathroom - top lever for the main shower head, middle for the handheld hose and bottom is the thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi I recently moved into my first home and after spending the winter here, I wasn’t particularly happy with the performance of the heating...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock