Discuss DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
pumps do fail if they are pumping air for the night.
i would look at an airlock, then call in a pro.

Water did come out of the pump when I loosened the bleed screw. but I assume an airlock further along would restrict water to the pump. Thanks

Pumps can be faulty whether water comes out of them or not - especially if you impale them with screwdrivers ...

i once got impaled in the hand with a scissors then a few weeks later a steak knife bloody hurt and all and was a bit messy claret everywhere,anyway you should not impale pumps the standard worked fine for years design is being outlawed in jan as being to red or something stupid like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock