Discuss DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
must have been hard work getting the water back up to the tank to save £8. atleast you admit your tight LOL

welcome to the forum.

As it has been clarified that I am tight. Does anybody have any sugestions before I call in a professional ?

pahahahha you collected the heating water and poured in back in? first time ive heard that

Ok. Very good. Any suggestions that may help circulate hot water around ny rads ?

Try putting new dihydrogen monoxide in the system but be careful, when used carelessly it can cause a major amount of damage.

b&q? go to screwfix or a plumbers merchant. b&q are rip off merchants

it is a serious false economy re-using heating system water. any carp that is in the system which would usually be flushed down the drain is being put back into the system causing untold damage to said system. imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to DIYER Lost all radiators but 2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Could someone help with a issue I have been having with my vertical radiator. I have one vertical radiator in my bungalow and it does not...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Hi to all, I have bought a new radiator as replacement for old one. After installation by plumber, the new radiator is heating up only to 1/3...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock