Discuss Desperate help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
John only knows it smells like a floppy moist corpse, due to the fact he is one small step from being one.................heeheehee

There's a couple of years missing between marriages. I've always had the nasty feeling I was intimate with a woman who might as well have been a floppy moist corpse.

Or was that the first wife?

There's a couple of years missing between marriages. I've always had the nasty feeling I was intimate with a woman who might as well have been a floppy moist corpse.

Or was that the first wife?

Cold Ethyl ? (Alice Cooper track) lol

I should remind you that I'm incredibly important. .......

Now, even though I know this isn`t what you meant I instantly heard ..................

Your so vain! (Carly Simon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Desperate help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back