Search the forum,

Discuss Denver Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarky101

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Colarado.....

To OP - /cough .co.uk often gives it away. /cough /cough followed by insane laughter and then chokes on own saliva.

If they're cheap enough it might be worth the cost of the air fare. Do you think they do fast track?

In fact, I've just filled out the Contact Me form on their website for an estimate for a leaky tap.

:disguise:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Denver Plumbing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, black bits have appeared under kitchen and toilet flooring over the last few months, please see images, I’m wondering if this is actually a plumbing related issue in peoples opinion/experience? When I lift the flooring up and put newspaper underneath it becomes very wet.
Replies
Views
Is being a plumbing lecture really as bad a job as some say. I am still keen to give it a go. See them advertised quiet abit. Has anyone done it before?
Replies
Views
Hello. Hopefully someone give ideas about different types of plumbing. Have a great one!
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am in the process of trying to open a new Plumbing Wholesalers in Wales / Western England. I have identified distributors and potential property however; wanted to reach out and see if anyone had suggestions or comments on what a wholesaler should be.... e.g. what do you want to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping to be able to learn some things as well as contribute as best I can. This might seem like an odd query, but I need to determine what kinds of plumbing pipes I have, and approximately what percentage of each type. I'd appreciate any help with this...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock