Search the forum,
  • Thread starter ChrisBC
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 757

Discuss Danfloss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisBC

I have just noticed that the clock is running approx. 20 minutes slow and that puts all the programmes I have set up out of synch with real time. Is there any way of putting it right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Danfloss TP9000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
G
Hi all, I moved into my house a few months ago and have finally decided to put the heating on. I have the Danfoss TP9000 in the downstairs bathroom and I have wanted to set it according to my working hours. Today I have used the 6 setting thingy thought I had it right but clearly not. The...
Replies
Views
It was fitted with the boiler a Potterton Suprima 30L about 21 years ago. Two PCB's later and a new fan the boiler is working perfectly. However, the programmer display is not showing any digits for the clock or anything else so I am unable to program it. It still works the boiler manually...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, hope your well, been reading some of your answers and you are very helpful, maybe you might be able to help us, I also have the TP9000 programmable thermostat in our kitchen, (new build) and also a thermostat in the main bedroom, I've just got back from a weekend away and found that the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m writing on behalf of my elderly neighbour and hoping this is a problem someone on this forum has experience of and remedied. The boiler was not responding to the wireless thermostat. The various settings on the thermostat seemed fine and 3 heating times and temperatures were...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock