Search the forum,

Discuss TP9000 connection to boiler issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all, hope your well, been reading some of your answers and you are very helpful, maybe you might be able to help us,
I also have the TP9000 programmable thermostat in our kitchen, (new build) and also a thermostat in the main bedroom, I've just got back from a weekend away and found that the heating had not been on, when tuning up kitchen thermostat it would click but did not fire up the boiler, when I did the same upstairs the heating in the bedroom would come on, Ive gone through all the reasons on Google and found the 2 heating zone valves in the airing cupboard (main cylinder) the one for the main heating didn't come on either when the kitchen thermostat was on (tested by touch if hot), for now I've over ran the main zone by putting it into manual, I can now control my whole house from the bedroom thermostat, so! 🤪 does this sound like just a faulty TP9000 controller? Thing is that i haven't touched it for it to of just stopped working, I hope this thread helps other in the new build world! Thank you in advance

Reply to TP9000 connection to boiler issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock