Search the forum,

Discuss Customers paying late in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another possibility is to give them the invoice on the second to last day of the job, reminding them that full payment will be due tomorrow. It might also be worth investing in those service interval programmers, and set it for +7 days before it shuts the heating off. When paid, plug an ordinary unit into the backplate.

Ray's new top seller for 2016, brilliant lateral thinking. Me I get all materials plus 20% paid before they are delivered or when delivered, then you are just looking at labour. If they quibble you can always walk away, I have twice now and been proved right on one of them as the lad who followed me in, never got paid!!

Also have the worldpay zinc
24hr helpline based in gateshead. England.

Works fine. Good battery life and can also take 'cardholder not present ' payments via a web portal to your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Customers paying late in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock