Discuss CSCS Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Livinginlondon

Hi there.
When I apply for a CSCS Card which one do I go for? Just finished my level 2 at college.

0844 576 8777 - cscs
give them a call they'll tell you anything you need to know i called them last week and they were very helpful, emailed me the application form and gave me the number for the guys who do the health and safety tests.

do you know how much it costs? thanks

once you have application form it has prices on there can't remember off the top of my head but the one i wanted was general operative (green) and it's 30/35 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CSCS Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi there, I'm sniffing around what to expect of getting a job in plumbing. My job makes me redundant at the end of September. The whole warehouse...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Back