Search the forum,

Discuss CSCS Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Livinginlondon

Hi there.
When I apply for a CSCS Card which one do I go for? Just finished my level 2 at college.

0844 576 8777 - cscs
give them a call they'll tell you anything you need to know i called them last week and they were very helpful, emailed me the application form and gave me the number for the guys who do the health and safety tests.

do you know how much it costs? thanks

once you have application form it has prices on there can't remember off the top of my head but the one i wanted was general operative (green) and it's 30/35 quid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to CSCS Card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock