Discuss Covering Gas Pipes Internally in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool thanks :) the issue is cos my house is very old the walls and ceiling arent very straight.
might givem them a go tho! x

They left a some lovely flux runs ! Whatever u do its going to look special! Is there no alternative route? In ceiling? Or is it a flat?

Flux runs?
its a house but British Gas literally only did what they wanted to make it easy :S

I wouldn't accept that you couldn't see the pipe before so why settle for seeing it now they should have run underfloor upstairs.as normal min work most profit

i know but they have doen the work now and i only just had my ceiling done! :( very annoying! x

they had to run the pipes again as my pipes we under the floor wrapped in cement so they coudnt work out where the leak was so they just cut them and re-ran them! i have homecare 400 so i didnt have to pay anything :)

Well that's not correct! Home care costs u lots and what u get done is horrific. Te ceilings wouldn't need to be touched. Simply lift a few floor boards upstairs .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Covering Gas Pipes Internally in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone ;0 Iv just discovered this forum, looking through internet to find a solution to my small problem. So I just reopened, builders...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock