Discuss Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I seem to be locked out of the plumbing course pages...so I'll post here and hope it gets moved. I paid for a gas course in March with OLCI and am still awaiting dates for the course....phone next Friday...phone next Wednesday etc etc. I'm getting nowhere and getting the runaround. I believe I have been locked out because of my comments regarding this because OLCI are a forum sponsor?!

What were your comments?

Also, I think you should have put this in the 'Arms if you're worried about public comments.

I have been really praising of OLCI before (except the clerical side). I have posted before about getting nowhere with starting a course I paid £2990 for back in March. Alana Fox normally comments about OLCI posts on here but strangely enough my post hasn't been commented on . I was 100% polite as I am.

Send her a PM and ask her to find out what is happening.

For all it is worth i think they are all a shower of shyte anyway.

I don't think this should be in the arms and I don't think it should matter that OLCI sponsor the site. If they aren't providing a service then you have every right to have your say and it should be visible to other people looking for course feedback before parting with their hard earned cash.

I've phoned saying I want my £2990 back. They're getting back to me

where is the course, was going to use OLCI and didn't bother, they now send me 3 emails a week offering, free electrical training, unvented training, water regs training etc, they can get lost as already done gas training

Hi Jase
Bristol is advertised to start immediately ! Funny thing that I paid in March and still awaiting dates.....wouldn't that be seen as false advertising by the ASA? Just had a call and they asked if I would go to their Cardiff centre....I said NO !!! You advertise Bristol....ahhh yeah but....full of BS. I said I want my money back...he's getting back to me tomorrow

I will be shocked if you get your money back, is there no college in Bristol that do ACS?

Looking around at the moment

Think I may be contacting the ASA tomorrow over their advert !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Course in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am currently in the forces looking to leave in the next year or so. i have a level 3 apprenticeship in electrical and mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi! Our main stopcock is weeping. I phoned the water company, first-person thought it was their problem as it was on the 'outside' of the water...
Replies
Views
D
hello! while saving up for a new plumbing and heating installation for my new one bedroom flat, i did a lot of research on different boilers and...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Back