Discuss convert kg/h to m3/h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kevin h

anyone know a site for conversion tables.

Last edited by a moderator:
its in the gas safety register forum so I think it must be for gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to convert kg/h to m3/h in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi, I am trying to fit a replacement tap to a mini-sink that's built in to the top of a toilet. The original tap isn't made any more by the...
Replies
Views
I own an ArmitageShanks fairly compact cistern pictured. Does anyone know the model and make? 1, Is it close-coupled only or can it be converted...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am involved in a local charity which is fundraising to restore a local pub into a community hub (and also a pub). The pub which is The Hop...
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me how to gas rate on a lpg system longhand on a metric meter? On a condensing boiler open hot tap so boiler operates at max...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock