Discuss ContractorForum: Just finished tiling. Pics coming soon in my album on TilersForums.c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
ContractorForum: Just finished tiling. Pics coming soon in my album on TilersForums.co.uk. :)

More...

Follow us on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to ContractorForum: Just finished tiling. Pics coming soon in my album on TilersForums.c in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, first post here So I have been boxing in a number of heating pipes that are throughout my garage since the boiler was located there by...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our bathroom fitters have finished the first fix. However, when the tiler came round, he pointed out these issues: Standard...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
My friend's bathroom is on a concrete slab. Near the shower there, for years, the wood has slowly rotted. Several folks replaced drywall, but...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the...
Replies
Views
Back