Discuss Construction giant Dewalt unveils smartphone... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Construction giant Dewalt unveils smartphone - BBC News

DEWALT-MD501-Front-side-dirty.jpg

DEWALT-MD501-Back-side-dirty.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty pointless, it won't be able to compete with the big names etc, it won't be compatable with everything else which is designed to work on android or Apple etc...

Or do they just make the phone & it works on a normal type platform, I'm not sure how these things work lol!

Pretty pointless, it won't be able to compete with the big names etc, it won't be compatable with everything else which is designed to work on android or Apple etc...

Or do they just make the phone & it works on a normal type platform, I'm not sure how these things work lol!

From those photos it looks like it runs android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Construction giant Dewalt unveils smartphone... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

https://www.wickes.co.uk/STS-Construction-Board-1200-x-800-x-12mm/p/225437 Found this. Just wondered if it can be used instead of tile backer...
Replies
Views
Just in case you missed this astonishing video on the BBC website: news/av/world-us-canada-61838411 I've never liked touch controls on gas hob...
Replies
Views
No doubt a popular question? Dewalt or Makita? Just finishing my NVQ and need to invest in some decent power tools...and importantly which...
Replies
Views
Hi. DIY guy here, not a plumber of any experience. I would be grateful for constructive critique of the drainage design presented by this diagram...
Replies
Views
Look at the news ...the small dam above the town is about to breech. Town being evacuated. BBC news what a terrible thing to have to endure. Rob...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock