Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss conservatory in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on type of gas fire size and adequate space.

Generally if fitting RS then no specific regs other than normal,if going conventional then getting a flue there will be interesting but it can be done,we have put wood burners in,but different regs and lots to comply too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to conservatory in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have recently had a conservatory installed, covering the full length of the kitchen. I have just failed my gas safety inspection due to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The...
Replies
Views
Thinking of getting some vertices ones for the bedroom. All windows have pvc frames. Also double conservatory PVC doors. (Full windows) Lastly...
Replies
Views
Full disclosure, I am an Electrician. One of my older clients has just had her fire capped off because it doesn't comply with today's regs and...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock