Discuss Condensing Boiler - switching off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

It can take 15 - 20mins if there is no or little air left in the top.
You are allowed to change wrists :D

If you don't have strong fingers and thick skin it can help to wear a glove for holding the valve open. It's got a fairly strong spring.

If you hate waste as much as me, do it just before someone wants a bath so you can save and use some of the run-off hot water instead of putting it straight down the drain.

Just go ahead turn the incoming mains water off, open a lower hot tap wait until the water stops then open the T&P hold it open until the water stops coming out the tap/T&P or (air going in) , It can take 15 - 20mins if there is no or little air left in the top.
You are allowed to change wrists :D

Sorry, I must have missed your above post and also posted saying same about opening the T&P valve. :)

Reply to Condensing Boiler - switching off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock