Search the forum,

Discuss Community service for gas fitter... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexGas

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
[DLMURL="http://press.hse.gov.uk/2015/community-service-for-gas-fitter-after-young-family-suffered-carbon-monoxide-poisoning/"]Community service for gas fitter after young family suffered carbon monoxide poisoning | Media centre - HSE[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Community service for gas fitter... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello Everyone! My name is Cheyenne Strickler, and I am a recruiter with AmeriGas. I am currently hiring for a Service Technician in the following locations: Greenland, NH Concord, NH Laconia, NH Required Qualifications for Greenland and Laconia: Gas Fitter License CDL B Required...
Replies
Views
Cheyenne Strickler
C
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
British Gas servicing the above boiler ramped up the boiler to maximum in the installer menu to do flue gas analysis. They also measured the working gas pressure on the gas valve test nipple. This fell to 8mbar on maximum and 17mbar on high setting. They then removed the isolation valve under...
Replies
Views
My daughter lives alone in a 3 bed semi in the west country. The house is 20 years old. The central heating and hot water are provided from a Glow-worm gas boiler working in conjunction with a Boilermate 2000. The central heating pipework is microbore. In view of the age of the boiler and...
Replies
Views
Get best And cheap Gas fitter service in Bellevue Hill. All gas work should be carried out by a fully qualified and licensed gas fitter. Visit us at:-https://evolveplumbingservices.com.au/services/gas-fitting-services/ Call us at- +61423190031
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock